What should I know before my event?
The single most important thing to know about any inflatable, bounce house rental. or event rental from It’s Time 2 Bounce is to RELAX, you have hired the best in the business for your awesome event. You have hired us to do the worrying for you. There are a few minor rules and regulations that we must go over, though.
- Weather is our biggest enemy. Please note that the determination to cancel, due to weather, is done out of an abundance of caution and is non-negotiable. Weather is monitored for before, during, and after your scheduled event time. This is to allow for safe setup, use, and tear down of the rental units. We will not setup in active rain. Any type of high wind warning will result in an automatic cancellation of your outdoor inflatable rentals.
- Please do not cut your grass within 3 days of your event. The grass will leave a lot of debris and may result in a cleaning fee.
- We will arrive to set up at least 1-Hour before your event starts.
- Please Clean up all Pet Feces and debris from the setup area.
- Please leave the inflatable running until we arrive for pick up.
- Absolutely NO SILLY STRING or BUBBLES on or near the inflatables. This will result in a MINIMUM $500 cleaning fee!
- We may call you to shut the inflatable down in severe weather or 15 mph+ winds. There will be no refunds for non use, once setup, due to weather.
- We reserve the right to cancel for any reason. If we cancel, you will receive your deposit back within 48 hours.
- We CANNOT set up in ACTIVE RAIN or winds in excess of 15 mph.
- If you have any problems before, during, or after call us at (615) 266-4133
- ABSOLUTELY NO Pets on the inflatables!
- Please read the contract you sign.
Do you offer discounts?
No, our pricing is already as affordable as it can be for the services provided. We do offer package deals which allow you to save money.
How do I pay for my event?
A 20% Deposit is required for EVERY EVENT!
You are able to pay online for your event in full if you would like to do so. We ask that you pay before the event, so we will collect payment on-site after the set-up and safety walkthrough is completed. We Accept Cash, Check, and Cards.